Wifi Interception System
Home / Wifi Interception System
- The WLAN 14, 14+ are Linux based forensics tools, designed for the law enforcement and security officers to collect Wi-Fi packet, chat conversation and IP telephony from all 802.11 a/b/g channel stealthily.
- It has 15 wireless cards, a GPS, one external antenna connector and support for host-swappable disks.
- All the 14 channels can be captured simultaneously. The captured data is able to recover the key and de-capsulate to Ethernet packet for analysis offline.
- The key features of AC WLAN14 and 14+ include:
- Continuously scanning and visualizing networks in real time
- Key Recovery for WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK with or without FPGA acceleration.
- User friendly GUI, Java based (Mozilla recommended)
- GPS time and position stamping for each capture file
- Remote controllable by separate Ethernet port (xml) provided